Add more than one portfolio page

Hi!
I'm sketching my website on local server. And i want it to have multiple portfolios on it, cause i want to assign one for "furniture" in one page, another portfolio for "electronic products" in another page, and so on but can't find how to make it possible.

Comments

• Hello,
    You can only achieve that by setting proper categories in portfolio and asigning them properly for items.
    Then, create another page and insert "Portfolio" item through the Muffin Builder and select desired category from dropdown menu.

Thanks
  • edited May 2020
    Hi,

I am building a website where I am utilizing the portfolio to house images for a gallery page, where the user can filter by category to view project photos. Within the BeTheme global settings, the portfolio is assigned to this gallery page. 

I would also like to use a portfolio for a case studies page, where the user can filter by category to view applicable case studies. Both the gallery + case studies pages would be using the same or similar categories such as "retail", "pharma", "manufacturing" etc. for filtering.

Is there a way to be able to add a new portfolio item and have it show up only on the case studies page, without having it affect the gallery page? It seems like any attempt to add a new category or item immediately affects the gallery page. It does not currently seem possible to have two independent portfolios, one dedicated to each.
  • hey,
    you can only have one main portfolio page which is controlled from theme options, but you can insert as many Muffin Builder portfolio items as you like to as many pages as you desire.

You cannot have 2 independednt portfolio pages since this is a custom post type, like "blog"
    thanks