Portfolio Section on bottom of homepage not showing up consistently

Hello, 

I have a website running BeTheme up at madcapmn.co

The issue is that when I load the page, the portfolio section I placed at the bottom of the site doesn't show up correctly, but once reloaded it does - this happens on every browser and on both mobile and desktop. 

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

thanks
  • Hello,

I provided the link above in my first message, it is on the homepage at https://madcapmn.co

• Hello,
    Sorry, my bad - I didn't notice it.
    About the padding below then, we cannot change it because it's managed by the javascript to fit them in column item.

Thanks

• Ok so there is no way to fix your theme, that you developed, from displaying differently everytime it refreshes. Interesting.
  • This is not a bug, it's made to make these items fits perfectly and not to overlap in any possible way.
    Our theme is made to be 100% responsive friendly, that's why we had to make some features attach the height by theirself.
    thanks