Multiple blog pages and posts pages

How do I create different layouts for our multiple blog pages and single pages for each blog.   We want each blog page and each single post layout of each blog to have a different layout.

Thank!

Comments

• Hello,
    In single post page, you can select several templates:

Default Template

It’s just a default wordpress template, you shouldn’t use the Muffin Builder or any page builder here.
    It’s recommended to use the Gutenberg or the WordPress Classic Editor to provide the content.

Builder

Using this template will allow you to use the Muffin Builder items inside the content

It’s removing functionalities like featured image and comments.

Intro Header

Header image on the top of the page, with full-width option and title with description on it, this template based on the Builder, so it will not include the featured image and comments

To switch between the styles, just edit one of the posts and select it from dropdown menu:

Thanks
  • We have hundreds of blog posts,  your instruction seems to be to go into each one separately.  Is there a way to set a template based on categories of the post?

• No, sadly there is no option like that.
    You can only select it while editing the page.
    thanks
  • I have just published a new template
    Templates -> Add New

How do I apply it to a post?

On a post I scrolled down to Templates,  but it still shows only "Default",  "Builder" and "Intro Header"
    I want to apply the template I just created.

• Well, the templates from "Templates > Add" are available to add in the Muffin Builder under the muffin builder, see the screen:

thanks
  • ah ok so it is just a starting point for the post
    I was hoping to be able to update the template and it changes for all posts it is assigned to
  • Sadly, this is not how it works.
    It's just for importing muffin builder content on one of the pages
    thanks