Error on Website, BeTheme

Hello.
I just discovered my website resolves to a page that simply says 

"There has been a critical error on your website.

Learn more about debugging in WordPress.

Logging into wordpress was not working so I did a remote chat with my hosting company who told me that the logs show a problem in line 15 of the header.php.

I was able to log into my control panel and download the header.php file and examined it but it's literally line for line identical with the latest BeTheme download I just downloaded today.  Side by side in notepad++, they are literally line for line identical.

This is line 15: 

<html <?php language_attributes(); ?> class="no-js<?php echo esc_attr(mfn_user_os()); ?>"<?php mfn_tag_schema(); ?>>

<?php endif; ?>

I am not a website developer, this is a personal page and I don't have much experience in this field, so please be gentle because I have no idea what I should do.  My last website backup from February had malware in it and was completely removed but I still have the backup local on my computer.  After removing the malware back in Feb, everything had been working well until just recently.

Thank you for any advice you can give me!

Comments

• edited May 2020
    NEW INFO:

I discovered that my BeTheme was version 13.1.
    I downloaded the latest version as of 5-11-2020 and then used my host control panel file-manager to rename the original BeTheme folder from within /themes and then used WP to upload the latest .zip I just downloaded.

Everything works correctly now.  I had no idea that this theme was not auto-updating (I mentioned I have no experience in this field)

This topic should be considered RESOLVED.