multilanguages website

Dzień dobry, mam pytanie: zakupiliśmy motyw BeTheme (tak przy okazji: gratuluję, jest świetny!) dla naszej strony. Chcemy także przygotować wersję angielskojęzyczną, jako evixscavn3D.pl/eng. Czy musimy kupić osobny motyw czy ta licencja, która mamy (standardowa licencja) wystarczy? pozdrawiam i miłego dnia

Comments

• Hello,
    We use the english language to communicate on this forum.
    Please edit your message and write it in English.

Thanks
  • sorry, I was sure that Polish is OK here.

here is mine text:
    Good morning, I have a question: we bought the BeTheme theme (by the way: congratulations, it's really great!) for our website. We also would like to use it for our English version. Byt not as another seperate webiste. We would like to use plugin to translate text and create English version following way: evixscavn3D.pl/eng. Do we need to buy Betheme one more or is the license we have (standard license) enough? Best regards and have a nice day

Izabela
  • Well, we suggest to use the WPML plugin for making multilingual websites, but if you would like to translate only some strings, then we have built-in translator in Theme Options > Translate.

Also, about the license key, all of the themes on the envato market are under the same license,
    details: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard
    You can use one license per end product, so you can use any pre-built
    website you desire or mix them but you cannot use the theme license on
    two domains.
    The only exceptions are for subdomains or subfolders. You can register
    unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is
    registered under the same key.
    This also applies to subfolder on localhost installations.
    thanks
  • thank you for answer, have a nice day
    Izabela