Mobile drop down menu not working

all of a sudden my mobile drop down menu does not open to provide links selections. Also the shopping cart icon at the top of the screen takes me to a page that has my menu link options In them. Not sure what happened there.

Here’s my URL:
https://www.tilealive.ca

Comments

• Also the layout of my entire theme has just gone bonkers. Big white gaps in between sections, text passing over margins, image is half displayed. I have not done anything different with any of the settings. Please advice
  • Hello,
    Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check, if the issue still exists.
    Also, if it won't help you, please disable any minify/cache plugins, I have to take a look at your website's source code.
    thanks
  • I found the culprit. Thanks anyways. Not sure is I need to start a new thread but I have had my site fully optimized with 100/100 on gtmetrix, 98/100 for mobile and 100/100 desktop using the dreaded google insights so that would say things were great. All of a sudden I am getting this random code on gtmetrix 
    Optimize images
    A (99)

IMAGESHIGH
    What's this mean?

Optimize the following images to reduce their size by 858B (87% reduction).

When I click it, it appears as a black image that I am using anywhere. Its obviously not from my media library, and out of curiosity I added a # in front of the image via cpanel and it says I have a bad redirect. I have not a single clue where this is coming from as it doesn't appear on my page, Also at the same time I am having a another code pop up for an image on google insight mobile to resize an image that I have never had an issue with before. Any suggestions? Thanks
  • The page I'm referring to is https://www.tilealive.ca/
  • You are correct. Those images could be even 87% compressed.
    I will address those images to the dev team, we should have it done by the next update.

Those stripes are usually loaded in the classic theme style. Try changing to the simple style, you will find it in theme options>global>general.

thanks