The page does not appear well in Edit Mode and Slider Revolution no responding

edited May 2020 in Theme support
Dear 

I installed be theme on my domain as other Domains , But now i can`t edit the pages and Slider Revolution no responding , It`s activated but i can`t click to modify , Please check attached photos - 

Domain : www.rajabfoodstufftr.com

Comments

• Hello,
    Please disable all other plugins (leave the RevSlider turned on only), clear the cache of your browser and check, if the issue still exists.

Also, did you migrate your website from other domain?
    Thanks
  • edited May 2020
    Hi and thank you for your kind replay , 

No it`s new domain and new host and i disable all the plugins and it gave me the same , try it in new and many computers and it gave me the same 

After searching many days , i disable by luck the Web Application Firewall (ModSecurity)

and yes finally working , 

Just if you can help me in the Language button how can i make it . i need like EN/AR on the top and something Please , I already created Google API Key and inset in in the them in Advance 

and i authorized it to use it in my domain : https://www.rajabfoodstufftr.com/ 

But Still gave me this message 
    Google Maps Platform rejected your request. This API project is not authorized to use this API. 

Thank you 

• If you would like to have multilingual website, you have to use the WPML plugin, or if you just want to link to other page/domain - please, do it in the menu items.

About the Google, all of the SEO stuff should be pasted in the Theme Options > SEO, you will find the google analytics and google remarketing field.
    Thanks