Extract Text from a post to a static page

Hello guys, 

here's what I'm trying to achieve: I want to extract a text from a certain post (to be more specific: a text I made in the muffin builder with the column shortcode) and put it on a static page (btw, an endpoint-page). No images, no whatsoever, just the plain text. 
I'm having quite a hard time to figure that out. functions like "get_the_content", "wp_excerpt", etc just won't work. By using them, i just only get a blank space and no error warning at all. I'm pretty sure, that it is has to do with the Muffinbuilder shortcode thing. 
Is there anyone, who can come up with an idea? This is not only a question to the support team, but to the community as well.
Appreciate your answers

Comments

• Hello,
    Sorry, but it will not be possible to use the php code (get_the_content etc.) in the column item.
    You would have to edit the theme and wordpress files to achieve that or create another item which will have this kind of functionality.

thanks
  • Hello, 
    maybe i wasn't clear enough. Actually I want to create a whole new .php file for that static page. So i'am not using the column item at all from the muffin builder. So, what I want is extract some text from a prebuild post (build with muffin builder) and put it on that static page.

thx
  • I'm not able to help you with this one - it will require a lot of theme and wordpress code modifications to make it work.

If you have some other questions, feel free to ask
    Thanks
  • ok, thanks anyway.