Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

English Font and RTL Arabic Font

hello, 
our website has two languages, english and arabic, is it possible for the arabic to have a separate font? if so, how can this be done? 
and if we want  assign headers for the arabic, do we have to use custom css or is this translated via the string translator? 

note: we do have wpml installed.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • is there no way for me to do this via betheme's muffin builder? 

can i find the css class in the body tag in the theme's css files? or in the header.php? i apologise if i am mixing up the terms, i'm still learning how to do these things.

thank you for your help and understanding :) 
  • hello, 
    the previous method you suggested doesnt seem to work, because i dont want to modify the string for only one area, I want the entire arabic version of the side to have a different font family. so i dont really understand where i should be placing the CSS Code, or even how to modify it. 

the english should have roboto condensed, while the arabic should have something like Tajawal, which is an arabic-friendly font the comes from Betheme.

even when i inspect the page from front end, the arabic font does not change when i make temporary edits.
  • https://dev.konn.tech/?page_id=266&lang=ar 
    this is the sample page i am working on for arabic, im still modifying it.
  • the english font that appears on the RTL pages changes to Arial, but not the Arabic content itself
  • hello, we eventually changed the H5 and H6 font to the arabic one, and used those for all arabic content.

but for now, we need the RTL Header, to be a different font than the LTR one. is there any custom CSS we can add to the The Options Custom CSS?
    we've tried 

header_wrapper {
    font-family: Tajawal;
    }

and

.menu-item {
    font-family: Tajawal;
    }

neither have worked.