Change the color of the products+prices

I'd like to change the product price, but if possible also the color of the small start in the corner. Basically I'd just like the whole product page/woo commerce to be styled in gold.

.product_price {
color: #B99100;
}

I tried to add that but nothing changed. I know that's only the product price. Can you help me with CSS to change WooCommerce to #B99100?

It's for there. It's all red themed as you can see :)

Thanks so much!!

Comments

• To change colors on woocommerce page you must definitely use !important within declaration, so css should look as below:
    .woocommerce ul.products li.product .price del { color: #B99100 !important; }
    .woocommerce ul.products li.product .price ins { color: #B99100 !important; }
    But if you want to change other colors as well, then or you will use css as well as we described it on http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#theme-customizations or you will use "1 color" option instead of pre-defined skin.
  • So let me understand this correct, there's no way to make it all golden on that specific page? :) Like the star in the top corner, without having to have the whole site themed red? Thanks for the CSS! such appreciated. Love Muffingroup! 
  • It is possible with "1 color" option as we mentioned above. But if this is not what you need, then you must plat with css customizations.