Editing Issues / Losing Data & Layout Design

Hi,

I'm having serious issues with my Wordpress Theme & Muffin Builder.

Problem #1: Web Page Layout Sections Data Loss - In Muffin Builder, I can change text on current webpage layouts but when I try to add a new section or move sections around on a page, the bottom section layout design of the page completed disappears and I lose 75% of the page design layout sections. Why are these sections page sections going missing after an edit? I did not manually delete them, it's some sort of glitch that causes data page layout loss. How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

Problem #2: Revolution Slider Unable Change - When I'm in Muffin Builder, at the bottom I select 'Revolution Slider' > It shows current old slider 'Original-About-Us-Slider' I then hit the drop down select menu and find/select new slider 'New-About-Us-Slider' then hit save page. When the page reloads it does not reflect the change and still shows the old original slider. It's like it's stuck on the old slider and I cannot change it to the new slider. Is there any way to fix this issue and prevent it from happening in the future?

Please let me know.

I look forward to your response.

Regards,

Daniel Torrance

Comments