Horizontal padding on mobile

Hello,

Could you please help me with the CSS where I can alter horizontal padding for mobile?

It seems it is set up for larger amount than needed - see the screenshots. And it also seems that it's uneven - more on the right in some sections and more on the left in other sections.
Is there any setting for this within the Theme Options?

Thank you.

Comments

• Hey,
    please always attach a link to your website on a new post.
    thanks
  • It cannot be changed at all, it's hardcoded in the theme.
    You would have to create a CSS code to achieve that, but we theme options, sadly not.
    thanks
  • Could you please give me a hint or a code snippet of which wrapper/block/section I need to modify?

I am unable to find it using Chrome's Inspect Elements...

Thank you.
  • Well, I through that you wanted to increase/decrease horizontal padding for footer, but I read once more the topic and you are asking for sections on page, right?

You can do that in the section settings, there you can provide the value of horizontal padding in px or percents.

thanks
  • edited June 2020
    Well, this has to be somewhere deeper in the code as even if I put 0px in horizontal padding, the section does not change at all on mobile. 10 or more pixels show up but once I get to 0 everything is back to where it was. I need to have less space on both sides of the text/icons...
    Or maybe even decrease the space between icons and the text?

Maybe it's the settings at the bottom? See screenshots. 

• Well, if you want to have it more wide, just turn on the "full width" option visible on your last screen.
    Thanks
  • I only need it wider for mobile, not for desktop - there we need it in a boxed container as it is. 
  • Or maybe decrease the font size little bit more? 
    I've got this already selected in Theme Options.
  • To decrease the font on mobile, you have to decrease the font for desktop too.
    Mobile font size is based on the desktop font size.

If this does not fits you - you will have to use the CSS code for both cases.
    Thanks