Contact Form Syle Question

I was able to style the contact form with my own CSS, but, I can't figure out how to change the default "blue-white" color of the back ground and blue text when you click inside one of the contact form fields and start filling it out. Is there custom CSS this can be done with? I'd like the form to keep the teal background when clicking in any of the fields and the text color to be white.

Here is a screen grab of the way it looks without touching it:

Here is the way it looks when you click in one of the boxes:

Thanks Again!

Comments

• OH! almost forgot... the URL is http://ayprecovery.org in case you need to look.
  • i have the same problem too.
  • Hi guys,

this is very easy. You can do this within below css:
    input[type="date"]:focus, input[type="email"]:focus, input[type="number"]:focus, input[type="password"]:focus, input[type="search"]:focus, input[type="tel"]:focus, input[type="text"]:focus, input[type="url"]:focus, select:focus, textarea:focus { background-color: #000 !important; color: #FFF !important; }
  • much better! Many thanks!
    Is there anyway to keep the text white when not inputting into the text field? And can the the white border be removed?

• Yes, it is possible. You can do this within below css:
    input[type="date"], input[type="email"], input[type="number"], input[type="password"], input[type="search"], input[type="tel"], input[type="text"], input[type="url"], select, textarea, .woocommerce .quantity input.qty { color: #FFF !important; }
    input[type="date"]:focus, input[type="email"]:focus, input[type="number"]:focus, input[type="password"]:focus, input[type="search"]:focus, input[type="tel"]:focus, input[type="text"]:focus, input[type="url"]:focus, select:focus, textarea:focus { border-color: transparent !important; }
  • perfect! Thank you again.
    You guys are amazeballz!
  • We're glad to hear this ;) Thanks as well!