Font Code On GTMetrix

I am currently on my final touches to optimizing my site and the longest loading time I have popping up on GTMetrix is from this code: 
Can you help me identify this and what options do I have around this? Thanks

Comments

• Hello,
    It's really necessary file, all of the icons of the theme are stored there and removing it is just not possible.
    Thanks
  • Ok well rather than removing it I added a # infront of the file via cpanel to see what codes would be produced and I obviously got several different codes "Ensure text remains visible during webfont load" and shows many icon-woff fonts being flagged. When my site loads normally, the one specific icon in the file maybe is actually missing to begin with as google is flagging it as a text that is not visible. Somewhere along the line the site is requesting for this icon and it doesn't become visible and if that's the case is there an update that can correct this? It is adding unnecessary loading time that needs to be corrected. I copied the code from google for the one specific icon-woff font that it is calling for within the file. 

Thanks

• But this is file, there is no missing icon or anything like that.
    It's just local file, which does not have anything in common with requesting for something online.

Thanks