variable products on the shop page show "sold out" even when some variations are in stock

hi there,

variable products on the shop page show "sold out" even when some variations are in stock. the first product on https://clients.azinity.com/hotcrafthobby/shop/ (Woodburning Deluxe Set) is an example.

as far as i am concerned, woocommerce default is that variable products on the shop page show "in stock" when some variations are in stock and some are out of stock. 

any idea?

br,
tom

Comments

• Hello Tom,
    Please be sure, that your variable product is properly created, please take a look at the documentation:

Thsanks
  • hi there,

thanks for your reply.

we have set up the product in the right way. the product page shows the correct stock figures.

i mean the shop page "sold out" label on the shop page which is governed by woocommerce and your theme.  below is the issue one more time.

variable products on the shop page show "sold out" even when some variations are in stock. the first product on https://clients.azinity.com/hotcrafthobby/shop/ (Woodburning Deluxe Set) is an example.

br,
    tom
  • Please double check, because even on the single product, when you want to add it to the cart it's refusing it, it tells that it's out of stock.

Also, you can check, if it works fine with the default theme, like twenty twenty.
    Thanks
  • hi there, 

there are four variations!! please pick the variations that are in stock. the last two variations are in stock.

i can add the variations that are in stock to cart. any idea?

i wanted to attach a screenshot. how on earth can i insert an image on this support system?

br,
    tom
  • But, that's correct behavior, it should display the "Out Of Stock" tag when one of the variations are not in stock.

I can remove that tag, but it will not be visible even if all of variations will be out of stock.
    Is that okay?

About screenshot, we suggest to upload it on some image hosting first, then send a link to that image.
    thanks
  • hi there,

we fixed it by not managing stock for those with variations.

br,
    tom
  • thanks for your help though!!
    have a good one.