Image Galleries not clearing below

Hello

I'd be grateful for some advice please as an issue has recently appeared on a BeTheme site where image galleries aren't clearing (in CSS terms) below - as shown in the screen capture where the paragraph "The production and use.." isn't cleared and left aligned as it should be.

I've removed all CSS that I'd added in case there was an issue there, but the issue still exists. I've also tried adding some code like below, but no luck.

#sc_gallery-1 {
clear:both: !important;
}

I'm using the latest BeTheme version (21.7.3).

Thanks for your time, Ash

Comments

• Hello,
    It's already left aligned, please insert the "Divider" between the text and gallery to make it fixed.
    Thanks
  • Hello Pablo

Thanks for your comments.

It's not practical to add dividers unfortunately as the client uses the standard WordPress editor to create Posts and Pages as they prefer it to the MuffinBuilder.

I've looked at some of my other BeTheme sites and they're doing the same unfortunately (failing to clear galleries inserted via the standard editor), for example:

The following CSS is failing:

#sc_gallery-1 {
    clear: both!important;
    }

but the clearfix is working when applied to ;after, e.g.

#sc_gallery-1:after {
    visibility: hidden;
    display: block;
    font-size: 0;
    content: " ";
    clear: both;
    height: 0;
    }

Regards

Ash

• Well, it happens because text see the free space under the image and it will not look good, you would have to create all of these images the same size or create some kind of divider.

There is no simple solution to it without using the divider, css - yes, it could be the solution too, but it's not friendly for people who does not know the basics of CSS.
    Thanks