Size of client images when using client shortcode/muffin builder

Hi,

when I use the client shortcode to display client logo's I have the option to select the number of logo's in a row. But no matter how many logo's should be displayed next to each other, the size (of the logo itself) remains the same. But I would like to display bigger logo's and there is space enough. But it is always displaying the same small version of the logo. Is there any way to have larger logo's displayed (see www.happinessvalley.nl/partners/  I would like it to display the top 3 logo's larger than the 4 underneath it. 

BR
Bjorn

Comments

• Hi,

where you found the option to select the number of logo's in a row? Because to be honest, we don't know anything about this option. As we know, it is not possible to setup number of logos per row.

Thanks!
  • Hi,

Muffinbuilder -> Clients -> fitst option is "Items in Row'

• Ohh, ok :) We thought that you mean Client's slider item. However, we tested this item already on our side and this option works for sure so the problem must be somewhere else on your side. The issue can be related with "Cache" plugin which is installed on your website.
  • Hi,

yes, the option itself works fine and the box in which the logo is displayed is indeed scaled (in width) depending on the number of logo's are being displayed in a row. There is nothing wrong with it. The only thing I want to do is to display LARGER logo's. As you can see there is a LOT of white space  and I was looking for a way to make the logo's larger (they are uploaded as 600x600 but it is using 75x75). As you can see in the enclosed image I would like the logo's to fill the width of the client_wrapper. image
  • Ok, sorry. We got know what you mean. We were a little bit confused previously.

So the size of images are set under functions/theme-functions.php where add_image_size() functions are. And if you want to use larger sizes for client's logo, you must change size under this file and then use Force Regenerate Thumbnails plugin to change thumbnails sizes. That's the only way to change their sizes.

Hope this will help you :)
  • Thanks!! Great! 

• Thanks for both of you! I was looking for that like crazy!