All buttons site-wide are missing their text on mobile

For some reason every single button on the website isn't displaying any text on mobile. I've looked at every setting and any css and can't find any reasons why this would be happening... any suggestions?

Comments

• I fixed this myself - it had something to do the custom fonts being used on the backend of BeTheme - when I disable those and utilized the native fonts the issue was resolved site wide - I suspect that anytime I used inline CSS on the text entries it conflicted with BeTheme's ability to implement the custom font which was uploaded. Additionally, the use of the custom fonts was interfering with the native spacing on the actual WP Bakery modules resulting in an unappealing look across the board.

Maybe if someone on the BeTheme team comes across this, they can assess why this happened and evaluate a workaround so I can switch back to my custom fonts. 

• Hello,
    Glad to hear that you solved it out.
    But, I cannot recreate that issue - I inserted the Custom Font through the BeTheme Theme Options, tried to changed the colors to yours and it works fine.

If you will have some other questions or question related to that topic, feel free to ask.
    thanks