Call to action box background colour

Is it possible to select a custom colour for the call to action box? If so, how would I do that?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

please send us url to page where you got call to action box and we'll have a look on it. Also let us know what colors you mean? Background, text or what?

Thanks!
  • edited July 2015
    Hi 

Change the background colour of any call to action box? I suppose I may need to change text colour too.

Like this one here: URL Removed
  • But all we see on this page, is Action button, not box that comes with Visual Composer. Is that what you want to change?
  • edited July 2015
    Hi - no I want to change the background colour of the call to action box
    THis is a call to action box which I added via the visual composer with a button and an icon.

At the bottom of this page too - URL Removed Another call to action box. I can only use predifned colours to change the background: blue, turquoise etc. I have chosen black on this one and mulled wine on the trade directory one.

They are both call to action boxes inserted via visual composer

• It doesn't look like "Call to Action box" at all. And all we can recommend to change it's background color is below css:
    .vc_general.vc_cta3.vc_cta3-color-black.vc_cta3-style-flat { background-color: #000 !important; }
    If you will use our Muffin Builder instead, then you got possibility to change background color per different sections by default.
  • edited July 2015
    Thanks. It was a CTA - please see attached.

Also - the menu - why is it showing a space? It is set to fixed, but seems to show background between top of page and the menu bar.

URL Removed

Thanks
  • Ok, but what exactly is wrong with "Call to Action" item?

About menu, you do mean this black bar above menu?
  • All sorted now thanks