Sidebar Background Colour changed after newest Theme Update

Hello, 
I love your theme and I'm very happy with it. I'm an amateur in homepage programming. But what I wanted to achieve, I have achieved thanks to your theme.

Today, I updated my Betheme to the newest version. Unfortunately, this has changed background color of the sidebar and it made the border visible again.

I tried some things recommended here in the forum in older posts. nothing happens.

How can I change the background color of the Sidebar back to its former color #fcfcfc.

And why is there a border line after updating, although https://prnt.sc/jtm65o the sidebar lines style is "hide lines"

Now I'm using Version 21.7.3 and im coming from Version 21.6.0.1 (not quite sure)

Could you please help!
Thank you so much.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

thanks
  • Hi Pablo, 
    thank you for your answer. 
    I checked the versions again. I had a really old version 21.0.1 before updating.
    here is the link to the page. https://www.finida.de/
    Thank you.

• Please use this CSS code:
    .sidebar {
    background:white !important;
    border-left:unset !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • edited June 2020
    thanks Pablo
    that help to solve the border problem. now, the sidebar has the same color like the main window. 

But on the right side of the sidebar there is still a grey (#f9f9f9) area and I dont know, where it's coming from.

with your css code "background:white" the color of the sidebar doesn't switch to white (#ffffff), but to #fcfcfc. why that?

Thank you!

• There is no difference between these two colors:

Please clear the cache of your browser.
    thanks
  • edited June 2020
    thats right. there is no difference between those two areas. 
    but there is a difference to the very right side of the sidebar.
    cache was cleared.

Could you please have a look at it, where this grey area comes from?

Thank you
  • It's a content background color.
    Please go to the Theme Options > Colors > General

Thanks
  • your last hint did not solved the problem. I already checked this some days before and now again. 

to clarify my problem, please have a look at the attachement. 

it's not able to set the same color for the outer right and the outer left side! every time the outer right side will switch to a little darker color. e.g. instead of #fcfcfc it will be #f9f9f9.

Thanks

• This little css did all of the problems. It has a small transparent bg with little opacity that changes it
    .mcb-sidebar::before {

background: rgba(0,0,0,0) !Important;

}
    Try using this css.
    thanks
  • yes, you finally made it looking again like it was before. 
    thank you so much!

Summary:
    1. make sidebar border invisible:
    .sidebar {
      border-left:unset !important;
    }
    2. the whole background color the same:
    .mcb-sidebar::before {
    background: rgba(0,0,0,0) !Important;
    }

thank you so much!!!
    please close the discussion!