Enquire button which sends an email with portfolio-item name

Hi there,

I will try to tell what I'm trying to do.

I have made a portfolio page. When I click on one of the items I see the details of that item. I'm not selling online, but when people are interested they can send me an email.

I want a button next to each portfolio item (on their own portfolio-details-page) and when a client clicks on it, there pops up a window with a form where the client fills in their name and email adress etc.
But I want the name of the portfolio-item automaticly be filled in somewhere

So I receive an email from that interested client, with the name of the portfolio-item in the email.

Below you see a example of a website. When you click on a button next to the painting, it pops up with a 'contactform', and the name of the painting is already filled in.

That's what I want. Is that possible? The thumbnail of the selected painting is not neccisarily.

And below this one is a link to the website I'm creating.

Hope you understand it :-)
And know how to make this

Thank you in advance.
Wendy

Comments

• Hello,
    Well, it is possible, but it will require to create a single contact form for each product.
    I think, that better decision will be including single form and create a input field with name or id of the product.
    Thanks
  • Hello Pablo,

Thank you for your answer. You're right, its easier to make a single form and let the visitor fill in the exact name of the product he want information off.

But now, I want this form to be under a button, and when you click on it, it opens a pop-up screen with the form on it.

Is that possible?

Here's a pic of what I've done. I've placed a button-item on the page. And in the settings, next to Link i've pasted a code I've seen here in the forum. Of course with the code of my new made contactform.

The button apears on my page, but it links to nothing :-)
    No pop-up shows up.

Can you give me a hint how to do this?

Thanks in advance.
    Wendy
  • Hello,
    this is not correct. You cannot paste anything in the link field other than an URL.
    There will be no possibility to simply add a button with a popup with the theme options.
    This is dooable, but we do not support custom code.
    thanks