Main Menu

1. How can I center the main menu? It's always aligned to the left.

2. How can I replace the search icon in the right side of the menu with social links?

Comments

• Hello,
    1) Menu on the center can be achieved only with "Stack Center" menu, but you can align the menu to right in Theme Options > Menu & Action Bar > Menu - tick on the "Align Right" option

2) You cannot do that, instead of that, we suggest to turn on the Action Bar (Theme Options > Menu & Action Bar > Action Bar), after filling the socials fields (Theme Options > Social) it will display above the menu.
    Thanks
  • 1. There has to be a piece of css you can give me that will center it? I've been trying to for a while but no luck,

2. Is there a filter I can use to get this via my child's function.php?
  • I managed to solve 1:

/* Center main menu */
    @media only screen and (min-width: 1240px) {
    .menuo-right #Top_bar .menu_wrapper {
        float: none;
        margin-left: 326px;
    }
    }
  • 2) I'm not sure what you mean by filter.
    Sadly, we do not provide help with theme files customizations.
    Thanks
  • So I was able to do both 1+2 in the end. It really wasn't that hard and involved editing includes/header-top-bar-right.php in my child theme.

While I understand you don't provide help with theme files customization, you should know that other top rated theme do. I keep using BeTheme, Avada, and Uncode in my projects, and prefer to keep purchasing licenses to themes that give support to template customization - especially if they don't include basic features such as customizing the top-right menu bar, adding a new subset of icons (icomoon), and centering the main menu.

Of course I can figure those out myself, but as a paying customer who bought your theme 10+ times, I feel that it's a waste of my time to reverse engineer your theme instead of getting support for it.

Just something for your team to think about regarding basic functionally and better support.

I love BeTheme, but if those basic features are not present I don't see myself choosing it again for my next client project.