Category search filter in Home Page

I have difficulty to understand a strange behavior in Wordpress + Woocommerce, and specifically in category search. It seems that the engine behaves differently in the Home Page and in an internal page and I don't understand where the "catch" is.
The Home Page of the site is mainly composed of the list of Woocommerce articles with two filters: textual + category. If I carry out the text search, it returns the same Home Page with the articles filtered. If I apply a filter on the category, instead, it seems that everything is redirected to another page with a more sparse layout even if the url remains the same. The discriminating element is the "product_cat" parameter in url.
If I clone the Home Page, this problem no longer exists in the new page. I apply the filter and the system returns the correct page. It seems that somewhere there is something like "if (Home Page && product_cat) go to another module" but I can't understand where.
I use Wordpress 5.4.1–it,  BeTheme 21.7.4 (licenseed) with SHOES Layout + Woocommerce 4.2.0 + WOOF - WooCommerce Products Filter.
The site is https://barpiadineriamarilyn.compradanoi.it/ and for now I have solved it by setting a redirect from the Home Page to the internal page but this solution does not drive me crazy.

I attach explanatory images (I hope)

Comments

• Hello,
    But, you mean that search where "Hamburger" label is, right?
    This is not coming from the vanilla woocommerce, so we cannot be sure what's wrong because we simply do not support it.

thanks
  • Hamburger is a category. When I search by category in home page the wordpress show me the results into another layout (the link is the same). When I search by category in a cloned page the wordpress show me the results into the same page. If I set cloned page as Home Page, the problem appairs in the cloned page. I think that when I search by category in home page, the system use default woocoomerce shop page layout but I do not know where I can change this.
  • For searching there is a special option, in theme options>header&subheader>extras that allows you to search only the shop products. The issue you are reffering to - at least this is what I think is the problem - is that the search results page for the default search box is not looking as the shop page.
    This is normal, we do not interefere with the default wordpress search page and woocommerce does not either. You would have to manually code this page to your liking.
    thanks