Missing files in package during update

Hello guys, I'm having problems updating to the latest version of Be theme and some of the plugins.
When I try to update both the theme or the Slider Revolution plugin I get a failure message saying that (translating from Italian) "The package can't be installed. The package does not contain any file."

I had the same problem (with the same error message) with Layer Slider plugin but I've been able to solve it by buying the licence and registering the plug-in. The same solution can't be applied to the be theme and revolution slider: the licence for be theme is already installed and working, while I haven't been able to buy the licence for slider revolution because when I try to buy from the developers' website ( https://revolution.themepunch.com/ ) the needed page won't load.

Can you help me understand how to update both your theme and Slider Revolution? Is my understanding correct that I need to buy a licence for the slider? Also, I don't see where to activate a license for that once bought. Layer Slider had it's own management panel in wordpress' menu, but it does not seem to be the same for slider revolution.

Comments

• Ok, we've been able to solve it.

The problem was that even though wordpress said the licence of be theme was all right when we tried  to deregister it and re-register we discovered that we were using the same license for two websites.
    We've been able to register the right license with the right website thanks to your license listing tool and then all the updates worked just fine.

Sorry to have bothered you.