Pre-built Decor. Some design bugs and questions:

Website is here: http://r2h.058.myftpupload.com/

Couple of things:
  • Just above the footer on every page there's a horizontal white line like a divider that is distracting and I can't figure out where to delete it or make it disappear so everything can appear neat.
  • On a blog post (example), just below the title, left of the featured image, there's a small white box that I also don't know where it comes from and how to delete it. Also it would help if I can choose not to display the author of the post.
  • On the page showing blog posts, there's an option to filter by Categories, Tags, and Author. How do I not show the option Tags and Author?
  • On the clients page, there's a banner image with the title of the page "Clients". How do I edit / delete this? This page's template is set to Default Template, same with all the other pages. But only this one has a banner image. I'm using muffin builder in all pages.
Would appreciate the help. Thank you.

Comments

• Hello,
    1) You can remove that line by removing the css code which is inserted in the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    2) You mean the box with the socials?
    3) To change the filters, you have to go to the Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Blog
    There you will find it.
    4) It's a subheader, just edit that page, scroll down and you will see the option named "Hide subheader", just turn it on.

Thanks
  • edited June 2020
    Hi Pablo,

Found the css code that's bothering the footer, thank you. Also found the subheader toggle. 

Could you please help me with these two things as well?
    • I want to delete these two things. This is one of the blog post, link here.
    • I need to add the client's name underneath their logos in this page. The page only has a Clients item in the muffin builder.
  • 1) Please go to the Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > General and set these two options as on the screenshot:

2) Sorry, but it will not be possible with that item.
    You would have to use the "Slider" functionality instead to display text below the image.
    Thanks
  • Thank you so much Pablo!