Section background images not responsive in mobile view

Hello,
We would like all the homepage section background images to be responsive in mobile view on sbiffriviera.com. I've tried to change responsive settings in both the sections and the wrap settings, and in the general/responsive settings. We would like the background images to cover the section background (as it is now) and in mobile view. Help?! Thank you!

Comments

• Hello,
    I do not understand, it's working all fine - the website is indeed responsive and it looks good.
    How would you like to see it? You want to see whole image on all devices? I think it will not be possible, the resizing of image is the default behavior of CSS rules.
    You would have to set the "Contain" size to see the whole image all the time.

Thanks
  • Yes, we would like to see more of the whole image in the mobile view. If we use contain it doesn't cover the entire background on wide screens (i.e. my laptop). If I set it to cover on wide screens only it doesn't contain on mobile view. Any way to change that?

Thank you for your time!
  • Hello,
    this is how CSS works, the theme itself is not the fault.
    It all depends on the image size ration and the background-size property.
    We suggest using cover.

If you are not happy with the background on mobile, you can always clone this section and use another background. You can edit each section to find the "visibility" option at the bottom of the list. This will enable you to controll on which devices this section shows/hides
    thanks