mansory portfolio link

Hi,

I used Mansory Hover Details as a portfolio layout so when i go over the image the title appear and it is the link to open the project...
I'd like that when I go over the image appear the title, like now, but all image became link... it is possible...?

As an opening theme for my site I am using Be Model 2 and on the thumb image I have already hidden the magnifying glass and the link at the bottom right

thanks for your support

p.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

the link of the website is https://www.ycomlab.com/ but at the moment is under construction... 

this is the screenshot of the portfolio (work in progress) https://snipboard.io/pWcAH8.jpg
    And I'd like that when I go to rollover with the mouse all the thumb became link and not only the title.

thanks 
    p. 
  • It's not possible to make whole area of the image a link, sadly - this item is made like that and there is no option to change that through the theme options.

You would have to edit the single-portfolio.php file and change the structure of the html code to achieve that.
    Thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

thanks for replay... I imagined a code change was needed ... 

I was hoping you could help me do it ... :)

best, thx
    p.
  • hi pablo,

sorry I don't understand a thing... or I explained myself wrong before...
    why you told me to edit single-portfolio.php and not the template-portfolio.php ?
    I'd like to have the change in the thumb portfolio presentation... when I see all the portfolio works...

thanks
    p.

• Sorry, my bad - the single-portfolio.php is for single portfolio item.
    Indeed, it was my fault.

Greetings