Automatic Update?

Is there a way to automatically update the entire theme? I am using a child theme and while the theme is up-to-date, wp-bakery is not.

Comments

• It's showing WP-Bakery as 6.1 and says that 6.2 is available.
  • Hi,
    you can install the bundled plugin from betheme>install plugins

If the newest version is not available yet, please wait for it.
    The plugins you buy with the theme are not premium plugins. If you want instant updates, you have to purchase the plugins separately.
    thanks
  • Do you have an approximate idea how long it takes for the built-in WP-Bakery to become available? I thought when it happened, I would set a reminder for X-weeks. Thank you.
  • We sadly do not know, the dev team tests it with our theme and then releases it.
    It should not take more than a week so this is weird.
    I will contact them and ask what is the problem.
    Please reply back next week for more info.
    thanks
  • Thanks for checking.
    Any news? (:
  • Please update your theme and get into BeTheme > Install Plugin, it will be available to update:

thanks
  • My theme says it is 21.7.7 but the installed plugins says 6.1 but no option to update. I installed Envato Market to see if that would help - but nothing new. I am using a child theme. Could that be the issue? Probably the issue is that I just don't know how to do this the proper way.
  • Please switch to the parent theme and check if it will help.
    Also, are your hosting using some kind of cache software? If so, please disable it.

thanks
  • Tried switching the parent theme. I don't see any cacheing plugins. Still no luck. Maybe I just need to install it manually. Where is it in the download?
  • Well, you can simply remove and install the WPBakery once more, it will install the latest version of the plugin because we do not keep older version of the plugin so it always install the latest version.

It will not remove your content of the website, because it's all stored in the database, but to be 100% safe, please make a backup with that plugin:

thanks
  • Okay. I assume the plugin is inside the betheme folder I downloaded, but I don't see anything that looks right. I see a plugins folder that has elementor (folder) and a single visual-composer.php file. I also see a plugins folder that only has a magnetic-popup folder. Can you tell me the right path for this plugin?

(:
  • I was making that harder than it needed to be. I uninstalled from the backend and then reinstalled it from the BeTheme plugins area and activated it. Hopefully, moving forward it will auto-update now.

Thanks for all your time!