Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Some glitches to be solved

Hi,
I've finally got my site online, but there're are some issues for which I cannot find the solution.
Firstly, The logo, i've placed in the header is'nt centered when I watch it on my mobile.

secondly, I've used some big images as separators for in between chapters. Right now they are set as backround images for a section.
Sadly that makes them non-responsive, en increase the loading time on mobile web. (It looks a bit strange too, because you can only see a smaal part of the image.

Is there way of solving these 2 issues?

The url is www.lemasdenhaut.nl/test

thanx?

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Oh, and forgot another issue.

I've loaded some images in gallery's inside tabs. These images are ment to be square, but are not loading right on mobile. is there a solution for that as well?
  • Thanks!
  • Logo is fine now, thanks a lot!

but the scale-wth-grid class. How and where exactly can i do this?

I tried to put class="scale-with-grid" in the custom class field of the section, but that does'nt really work. Also tried just filling in: "scale-with-grid" and scale-with-grid but that does'nt work either...
  • Oké. That would be nice. The url is www.lemasdenhaut.nl/test

regards,
    Jur
  • Thanx for your reply!

Done that, but that line doesn't adress the "tussenbanner sections" wich are the images I want to scale for use on mobile devices. Right now they're loading on a 100% on mobile devices. But I'm looking for a way to scale those in order to reduce loading times and improve the look on mobile devices?
    I've tried to use the scale-with-grid class, but it doesn't seem to do anything right now?

thmks,
    Jur
  • Or would it be an idea to clone those sections with smaller images and toggle between the visibility (e.g. Hide the smaller sections on desktop and the large ones on mobile?)
  • That's what I meant, think i'll do that....

thnx!
  • Thanx for all the support! It's allmost done. One more thing:
    The client say's that in Internet explorer the site does'nt work well. Images that are too large?
    Is there something I can do about this?

regards,
    Jur
  • I don't know. I'll ask...
    Does that matter?