Impossible to modify prebuilt element in a prebuilt website with WPBackery page builder

Hi all... for me it s Impossible to modify prebuilt element in a prebuilt website with WPBackery page builder

I choose a prebuilt website COACHING for example ... on all page if I use "Edit wit WP...." I can add new elements and after that if my mouse pass on I can modify it, but for existing element in the prebuilt website like text ou image, no proposition for WP Backery management ... nothing

for element with plugin Slider revolution it s ok, I can modify pre existing slider revolution elements .....

i don t understand... for me WP Backery page builder is integrated, for proof I can create new elements with but why can I modify pre built one ? if don t understand the logical of prebuilt site if not possible

Comments

• I found ... it s ok with editor administration mode ... not with wysiwyg mode ... ok ;-)
  • Hello,
    the WPBakery plugin is just an option. We base our pre-built websites on the MuffinBuilder. It is our built in builder that is connected with theme options.

You will not be able to edit the MuffinBuilder content inside WPBakery.
    thanks