Trouble updating: "The package contains no files."

Hi

I'm having a bit of trouble updating both BeTheme itself and the Revolution Slider on one of our customers' sites. I've had other updates go fine on the site. Unfortunately it's come to the point where the slider has deactivated with a visual issue on the site.

When I try to update BeTheme I get this:

"An error occurred while updating Betheme: The package could not be installed. The package contains no files."

When trying to update the slider I get:

"The package could not be installed. The package contains no files."

Betheme version installed: 21.7.4
Slider version installed: 6.2.6

Help is much appreciated :)

Kind regards,
Bruno

Comments

• Hey, this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.
    thanks
  • Hi Pablo

Ah, we changed from development domain to live domain, that's why :)

Thank you for your assistance :)

Kind regards,
    Bruno