Canceled products

Hello,
could you kindly let me know why I cannot see the list of canceled products in Woocommerce?
I can see just the "All products" and the "published" .
I attach a screenshot https://snipboard.io/c68rxH.jpg
because maybe I cannot explain in the corretct way what I mean.
For example the first product that you can see in the screenshot is canceled but it appears in the list of published products and if you click in "All Products" it appears again. You can see that it is canceled only by the permalink because the final is marked ...../_trashed.
I don't know how to adjust in order to have the canceled products list.
Thanks
Cinz

Comments

• Hey,
    could you please disable all other plugins and check this again?
    If this does not help, please also try to switch to a basic theme, like twentytwenty and see if this issue continues. You may want to cancel a product each time, to refresh the database.
    thanks
  • Hello,
    thanks for your reply.
    I've disabled the plugin but the problems remains.
    To be honest I'm scared to switch to a basic theme. I spent a lot of time to create the site and I do not want to risk to have the work canceled so I do not try to switch the theme.
    Any other suggestions to solve the problem? 
  • It will not remove any of your content, because all of the settings and content are stored in the database, so you won't lose them ;)

If you are worried, you can make a backup with this plugin

Thanks
  • Hello Pablo,
    thanks for your answer.
    I'm to scared to try any of the solution you propose me.
    I don't know what I will do. 
    Thanks anyway!

• If you will make the backup, you do not have to be worry about it - even if something will broke, you will be able to restore it to the previous state.

Thanks
  • Ok I will think about it!