Mega Menu Built In?

Hi there, 

I'm interested in enabling a mega menu and according to your instructions, here: https://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#mega-menu it seems like it should be built in, is this correct or is there another plugin to install to enable it? The odd thing is that when I follow the instructions in your document and add a custom link in Appearance > Menus, I don't see a checkbox to enable the mega menu. I have all of the wordpress screen options enabled, so have confirmed that it's not just hidden.

I hope I'm not missing something really obvious! Can you tell me how to enable this? Running the latest version of the theme: 21.7.8

Appreciate your help, as always :)

Best,
Aly

Comments

• Hello Aly,
    You do not have to install any plugin for the mega menu purpose, it's built-in with the theme :)
    Please try to create a mega menu with all of the plugins disabled, maybe one of them is making the issue.

Also, can you send me a screenshot of your menu's structure?
    thanks
  • Hi there,

I tested turning off all the plugins and switched from my child theme to just Betheme. Still no mega menu option. Then I reset the Betheme options and now I see it! 

Do you know which option could possibly be causing the mega menu option to go away? It's going to take me a long time to reset everything while testing as I go...

Is there a particular layout that doesn't work with the mega menu? Sticky menu? (I initially tried switching back and forth between mega menu style default and vertical lines, but that didn't make a difference)

Thank you!

Aly

• Found it!! Theme functions -- can disable the mega menu! Duh, I knew it would be obvious when I found it.

Thanks again for your help :)