Footer TextWidgets Centered on Mobile Device

edited July 2020 in Other
Hi Guys

I have a short question, about the mobile view of homepage "https://www.hodgeinterim.com/",
My Problem is, when i scroll to the footer, there should everything be centered, but for however reason only the first widget is centered, but second is right centered, which is fine for the desktop, but not for the mobile.
How can I fix this, that everything is centered there for the mobile?

Thanks a lot for your help

Regards
Robin

Comments

• Hello Robin,
    Please go to the Theme Options > Responsive > General and change the "Footer Text align" to "Center"

It should solve your problem ;)
    thanks
  • Hi Thanks for the quick update, this is what I already did. So the setting there already is "center" and also 1 text widget moved, but the second one not. (the second one is on the desktop right centered, that it looks perfectly). On the phone I should now get everything centered. I already checked with CSS, but this text box will not move.
    Can you have a look again and help.

Thanks a lot
    Robin
  • That's because you inserted in the inline css code the "text-align:right" which is the most important for css.

You should attach some CSS class there instead with text-align:right attribute inside
    Thanks
  • Thanks, I was looking for classes in the widget section but I realized, that without a plugin it is not possible to attach css classes there.
    Could fix it now with the WP Widget CSS Plugin, thanks a lot for your help