Footer stays White color

I change in the menu color the background color into Grey but it stays white

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks

• Hey, I'm not sure if my issue is the same for our clinic site, midtownphysiotherapy.com.
    One of our footers is in a strange blue, and I can't figure out how to change it. I guess I don't know where the icons come from either.  thanks.

• This color is coming from the shortcode (Contact box), please change that in the Theme Options > Colors > Shortcodes - it will be labeled as "Contact Box | background"
    Thanks
  • oops, had this window open and just refreshed the screen!
    thanks for that help! yay. 
  • actually, follow up question. the text in the contact box is different from the two other footer boxes beside it, a different colour (bright white) and bolded maybe too. clearly a basic question, but where are those settings?
  • In contact box you will not be able to change it (without css code), but you can change (make it bold) other elements in footer inside the Appearance > Widgets
    Thanks