text under footer alongside copywriting

Hey Pablo the magnificent,

Is it possible to add more text under the footer. Where the copyright text is, is it possible to include a link to say                   hosted by 'this company'

Thanks Pablo

Comments

• Hello,
    the magnificent Pablo that you called "awful" in your review on themeforest is not available today.

The copyright area is limited only to the field in theme options>footer
    You can have more information on the right side in the footer, where the social links and the "back to top" button is placed.

This would remove the social icons but you could insert another menu inside this place.
    To do this, create a new menu, and go to appaerance>menus>manage locations to set this menu as the "social menu bottom".

You can always use the copyright field and insert a <br /> break line to have the information you require under the current copyright text.

thanks
  • edited July 2020
    the one and the same... and I will have to rewrite my review to be factually accurate as it appears you have bad reviews removed if you dont like them. I stand by it. I have spoken to you before about this very issue.   magnificent was very very clearly sarcastic