Navigation Menu in Microsoft Edge

My main navigation menu bar is not showing in Microsoft Edge.  It shows in Chrome and Internet Explorer but nothing in Edge.  Has anyone else experienced this issues since the update to Microsoft Edge browser?  How can I fix it.  I changed the menu to a fixed menu and it still does not show.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • My main navigation menu bar is not showing in Microsoft Edge.  It shows in Chrome and Internet Explorer but nothing in Edge.  Has anyone else experienced this issues since the update to Microsoft Edge browser?  How can I fix it.  I changed the menu to a fixed menu and it still does not show.

The link to my site is www.401kcpas.com
  • here is a screenshot of the site using Microsoft Edge.   the navigation bar shows up fine in Internet Explorer and Chrome

It blocked my screenshot
  • Issue resolved when I reinstalled Microsoft Edge newest version