Cart shows empty on mobile when Google Analytics is installed on website

Hello,

The website I am trying to fix is www.virukil.com.gt

When Google Analytics is installed via the SEO option, the cart shows up empty in mobile devices.  After I remove the Google Analytics code, the site works perfectly on mobile.  Is there a plugin or a different way to have Google Analytics on the website without the cart showing up empty on mobile.

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,
    Can you show me on screenshot, how you copied the google analytics code there?
    Please attach a link to the screenshot.

thanks
  • How do I show you a screenshot, I do not see the option to add an attachment in this comment?
  • edited July 2020

• Can you disable all of the plugins (leave the WooCommerce turned on only), attach the Google Analytics code and check, if the issue still exists.
    thanks
  • I do not want to disable plugins because everything is working fine, and I read that the conflict is between Google Analytics and WooCommerce.  When I remove the analytics code, woocommerce works perfectly.  It is only when the code is activated that the cart shows up empty.  Any other ideas or suggestions for me to be able to have Google Analytics on my website??

Thanks
  • Can you test it, just for a moment?
    It's most common the issue related to the plugin's conflict, not just between woocommerce or google analytics.
    You can even turn on the under construction mode for this time, it won't take you longer than 5 minutes.

thanks