Slider plugin will not install

I tried to install all plugins during the installation process and got the following error message: 

Downloading installation package from https://api.muffingroup.com/plugins/download.php?code=ac66fabe-b9c9-4b49-a1be-864f25c38379&plugin=revslider

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

Destination folder already exists. /home/irankmi/www/wp-content/plugins/revslider/

Plugin installation failed.

TGMPA v2.6.1

Return to Required Plugins Installer 

Please can someone help. My url is: http://irankmarketing.com/ 

Comments

• Hello,
    You have to get into your FTP server and get into the plugins folder, then remove or rename the 'revslider' directory.
    After that, you will be able to install the plugin successfully.
    thanks
  • I am having a lot of issues with my hosting provider. I have asked them for a refund and will go elsewhere. Trouble is I have already entered my purchase code into wordpress for this domain. I did not know I will need to go into things like the FTP to download the theme and it has caused me an entire morning of problems. Hence I am going to a different hosting provider. I entered the theme purchase code but have not installed the theme. Can you confirm that when I go with a new provider and reinstall wordpress that I will not have issues with Betheme telling me I have already used my purchase code because I have not installed any theme because of the plugin issue 
  • I cannot confirm, because it all depend on hosting provider.
    But, surely our theme is not a fault there because it works fine, we even tested it on our local and live machines, and installation of plugins went fine :)
    Thanks
  • that did not answer my question, what depends on hosting provider? 

If I cancel my hosting and repurchase the domain and hosting with a different provider can I use the purchase code for the theme I bought because currently I have paid for a theme but I have not downloaded it yet. So I still have not used the theme that I paid for, I would like this confirmed though because I thought I would be able to install this theme without going into FTP folders etc. Whether it works you end or not is irrelevant to me, all that matters is can the customer use what they have bought and the answer to that is currently 'no'
  • You will be able to use the same license key,  all of the themes on the envato market are under the same license, details: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard
    You can use one license per end product, so you can use any pre-built website you desire or mix them but you cannot use the theme license on two domains.
    The only exceptions are for subdomains or subfolders. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.
    This also applies to subfolder on localhost installations.

On hosting provider depends the server configuration and how it will work with wordpress.
    thanks
  • Hi I have had so many issues with my hosting company today that i got the hosting cancelled and fees refunded. This means that the website will be taken down and I used the licence key on it. I want to purchase the same domain name but with the .co.uk instead of the .com (which I had refunded and is now not available for 60 days). If I buy the .co.uk domain with a different web hosting company, will the same licence key work? Just to be clear, I have paid for a licence, entered the code on wordspress, had issues installing it, the hosting provider would not help so i got a refund on the hosting and the website is being taken down. I want to use the Be theme on a .co.uk version of the same domain but with a new host provider. Will that be okay?
  • I deregistered the theme on the website it was registered on. I should just be able to register the theme on my new domain shouldnt i?
  • If your license key is deregistered from domain and it's not used anywhere, you can register your license key wherever you want ;)
    thanks
  • Thanks Pablo, that has solved the issue for me.
  • I am getting this error message: 

Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

Destination folder already exists. /hermes/bosnaweb15a/b82/ipg.levdon0102398/wordpress/wp-content/themes/betheme/

Theme installation failed.

• what do I need to do, I was hoping theme installation would be simple but it is causing a lot of issues
  • I am having so many issues with this. I deleted the FTP files and managed to download the theme but got this message: "Purchase code already used. Please deregister purchase code and remove theme folder on: irankmarketing.com" 
    I deregistered the theme and asked them to take the website down (which they have done) i have no idea how to delete a theme folder on a website that no longer exists. The hosting company will not help me either as I only bought their basic plan which is why i got a refund. Please can you help - I bought this theme 2 days ago and still do not have it installed
  • can you just refund the theme I bought and i buy a new one. I do not have time for all of this 
  • Here is my issue: 
    I buy theme and install it on wordpress. A plugin will not install. You say I need to go into FTP to delete a file
    I do not know how to go into FTP on the hosting platform i was using so I ask the hosting provider for help.  They tell me because I only have a basic hosting package with them they will not help unless I pay more. 
    I refused and told them to take the site down and issue refund. The site is now taken down and I have a refund pending.
    I have since deregistered the theme that I bought through Be Theme. 
    i bought a new domain and went to install the theme, was told by an error message that I need to remove theme folder on irankmarketing.com which is the website that has now been taken down
    It is impossible for me to go into the FTP of irankmarketing.com so I have paid for a theme and cannot use it.

Please can you advise how this can be rectified. I think the easiest way is to refund me for the theme I bought and for me to buy a new theme so that I can use a single theme after paying for a single theme
  • If you are having issues with deregistering your license key, want to manage your license key or most important, you want to deregister a website that has been removed without deregistering it first, head to this topic: https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest
    There you will find instructions and a link to our license tool.
    thanks
  • That has solved it. Thank you for your help