Toggle/Accordion options

Hello,

I would like to change the appearance of the Muffin Builder item "Accordion". Where can I find the general settings for color/style/typeface for title and content? Or do I need to use CSS or html tags?

Best
Andreas

Comments

• Hello Andreas,
    You have to use the Custom CSS code to make bigger changes.
    In the Theme Options > Colors > Shortcodes, you will be able to change the active title color of accordon, but that's all.
    thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

thanks, I understand.

I would like to

1. reduce the height of the single accordion elements to about 90% and
    2. make the borders of the element invisible

Can you please let me know which CSS code I will have to insert in the theme options?

thx a lot
    Andreas
  • Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

this is the link, I would like the bottom of the accordion and the bottom of the picture to end on the same line (so I guess I`ll have to scale down the accordion for just a bit).

Thanks for your help
    Andreas
  • Please paste that CSS code into Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    html body .mfn-acc .title{padding-top:7px !important; padding-bottom:7px !important; box-shadow: unset !important;}
    .mfn-acc .question{border-width:0px !important;}
    thanks
  • thanks a lot much better now :)

is there any way to customize the "+" at the the left of each toggle (bigger/smaller/different color?)

• To change the "+" icon, you will also have to write Custom CSS Code.

Do you need help with it too?

Best regards

• ok thanks a lot in this case I'll just leave it for now

best

Andreas