How do I edit the head of the front page on BeTheme?

I'm trying to configure one of the themes to better represent our businesses niche.
As such, I need to edit the the head (not header) of the front page; where there is the large image and bold text on most themes - including mine.

If I edit the page in Muffin Builder; the head's not editable.
If I edit the page in Elementor; the head's not editable (nor anything, though it allows me to add blocks below the body/above the footer).
If I edit the page in WP Bakery; same as Elementor.

I did find a BeTheme resource that looked like a promising answer for me earlier where you'd go to "Edit Page > Modules" or similar but it either didn't exist for me (different WP version? I'm up to date and the document was from 2020 so not sure) or I wasn't looking in the right place.

Additionally, my theme has been activated with my purchase code. Should the "Buy Now" button not just vanish?

If anybody could assist with my likely naivety; it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
A lost amateur WP guy / SysAdmin getting dropped into the world of Web Dev / Travis

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks