Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our BeTheme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check Support Center.
2. Check on forum if discussion has not been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
3. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
4. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
5. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

How do I edit the head of the front page on BeTheme?

I'm trying to configure one of the themes to better represent our businesses niche.
As such, I need to edit the the head (not header) of the front page; where there is the large image and bold text on most themes - including mine.

If I edit the page in Muffin Builder; the head's not editable.
If I edit the page in Elementor; the head's not editable (nor anything, though it allows me to add blocks below the body/above the footer).
If I edit the page in WP Bakery; same as Elementor.

I did find a BeTheme resource that looked like a promising answer for me earlier where you'd go to "Edit Page > Modules" or similar but it either didn't exist for me (different WP version? I'm up to date and the document was from 2020 so not sure) or I wasn't looking in the right place.

Additionally, my theme has been activated with my purchase code. Should the "Buy Now" button not just vanish?

If anybody could assist with my likely naivety; it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
A lost amateur WP guy / SysAdmin getting dropped into the world of Web Dev / Travis

Comments