Is there any way to decrease horizontal margin between logo (header) and left / right menus?

Hi

I have chosen Split Menu in header options for my web. I have checked "Options > Fullwidht" in order to get more widht for displaying at least 4 menu items. Nevertheless, when decreasing the screen, before the mobile menu option is shown, two menu items "jump" to a line below.
Is it possible to decrease margin (or padding) of the header / logo to get more space for the menu bar?
Thanks in advance
Jose

Comments

• Hello,
    Not at all, it all depends on the "Grid Width" set in the Theme Options > Global > General, but it won't change a lot.
    This header type is made by the default to have bigger logo gap to not to overlap with the menu items.
    thanks
  • Hi Pablo

Thank you for your quick reply
    Just on more question, please.
    Do you mean there is NO way of reducing horizontal padding around logo? I mean, I get a square format logo and, even I can avoid the issue I explained by reducing the number of menu items, I find the too wide space (or padding) between logo and left / right menus is not very good design.

Thanks again

• There is no way to change the horizontal padding around the logo in the theme options, we provide the option to provide vertical padding only.

What we can suggest in this case, is to change if your logo does not have any blank spaces on his left and right.
    Thanks
  • Ok, understand
    Thanks again