Cannot update columns in Muffin Builder

edited August 2020 in BeBuilder
Hello,

When I click the pencil icon in muffin builder on the site I am building, I cannot edit any of my columns. It is not responding at all. So I right clicked it and tried to open it in another tab and the tab opens with "about:blank#blocked" in the search bar of my browser (Chrome). Please advise. I haven't changed any settings or anything. I do not know why this is happening. It is only happening with the "Columns" items of the muffin builder.

Comments

• Hello,
    Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check, if the issue still exists.
    thanks
  • @bgardgraphics did this work for you?  I am having the same issue today.
  • Iam having this same issue.
  • I just installed latest version and was updating.  Can't edit the "Column" element.  Edit with Elementor doesn't work.  Why should I have disable all the plugins I just updated and reactivated? is this the only issue/work around?
  • Having the same issue here!
  • I discovered the Plug-in for Google Analytics Dashboard was causing the issue.  Just disabled for now.  Probably try a different plug-in. 
  • Thanks @rnitcher, deactivating Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights worked for me.
  • rnitcher said this could be a plugin issue.
    thanks
  • I didn’t have that plugin activated and I had just updated the theme so it seems to be an issue with the theme itself because one minute it’s working and then it’s not. If so many people on here are having the same issue and likely don’t have all the exact same plugins the likelihood of the issue being each and every solitary plugin is pretty low. I hadn’t even published my page yet so I had none of those plugins activated. You pay for these themes and “support” and you get what “might” be wrong and when you follow these instructions and your page is still down it takes 2-3 days to get another response.

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

P.S. We never respond 2-3 days. We reply each day, 2-3 times, besides sundays.
    thanks
  • We have confirmed that the plugin:
    Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights
    is the problem. We are currently trying to check it out and contact the plugin author.
    thanks
  • I disabled all plugins and did what was suggested. It seemed to have work however, I haven't activated teh Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by Monster Insights" again so that makes sense. @Bryan will we be updated here when you all are able to communicate with the plugin author?

-Thanks
  • The plugin author has released an update. It fixes the issue. If you are unable to active the plugin, please first update and then try again. If this does not help, disable all plugins and try to activate only the google analytics plugin first.
    thanks
  • Please update the Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights
    The plugin author has released a fix.

There is also a new version of WordPress coming out today. After you update, it is crucial that you update the theme and all of your plugins as well.

If there are any issues after updating, please disable all of your plugins and check again. It may be that one of the plugin you use is not ready for the newest WordPress update.
    From what we have checked, all of the bundled plugins are compatible with the newest BeTheme version and Wordpress