issue with muffin builder (column) and slider revolution

Hi there
on the side www.starbabs.ch I am using the pro version of the slider revolution and since the latest betheme update it looks like that there is an issue. if the plugin slider revolution is activated I cannot use the "column" (open or change) of the muffin builder. All other items work, its just the column. If I deactivate the plugin, it works again.
First I thought it is cause the slider was not updated, so I updated it to the latest version, but I still have the same issue.
Do you have any idea what else I could try?
Thx, Tanja

Comments

• Hey,
    Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.
    Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hi Pablo
    I found the issue - its the revolution slider - plugin - once this plugin is deactivated, the muffin-builder works. Seems like with the last update of betheme that issue started. could that be the reason?
     Thanks and regards, Tanja
  • This all could be because of the new Wordpress update that we have prepared for. It comes out today.
    Once the Wordpress update is up, please update to the newest version. Also make sure you update the theme, and all plugins.

If you are using a pro version of revolution slider with a separate license key, remember to change the plugin type in theme options>addons&plugins>plugins
    thanks