Can't update Visual Composer

I've bought a license for Betheme as the new client was running an unregistered and out of date version. Did all the updates but Visual Composer failed to update. Trying to update it through the Betheme "Install Plugins" page, but get the message "To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit Settings to activate your Visual Composer."
There I get prompted to insert my license key for Visual Composer, which of course I don't have as it's a bundled plugin.
How do I proceed to update?

Comments

• Hi,
    you can install the bundled plugin from betheme>install plugins
    If the newest version is not available yet, please wait for it. The plugins you buy with the theme are not premium plugins. If you want instant updates, you have to purchase the plugins separately.
    thanks
  • Please read my comment.
    I tried from bethemes>install plugins and IT DIDN'T WORK!

• Close this ticket.
    I made a backup of the site, deleted Composer as it was not updating from betheme>install plugins. Took 3 attempts for a successful re-install of up to date plugin. Everything up to date and I'm happy with the site.

I'm not happy with your support. Read the question properly before answering. You were basically telling me to do what I already reported to have tried. Please ask me to rate your service.
  • Well, I know that you made it, but the most common issue is, that customer want to update the theme to the latest version of the WPBakery which is not ready for the BeTheme yet.

It requires the license key for the premium version - I through that you were asking for the most latest version.
    The "To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit Settings to activate your Visual Composer" is asking for the premium license key, so you have to wait for the ready version for betheme.

But, if you could not update it to the BeTheme ready version, sorry about the misunderstanding.
    If you have some other questions, feel free to ask.

Greetings