Updating very old version of BeTheme to the newest one

edited August 2020 in Updates & Changelog
Hello,

I cannot find a way to update my very old BeTheme (v10.3.1) to the newest one. I don't see anywhere in the interface wether my theme is registered or not but I've bought a new code 10 minutes ago so registering the theme wont be an issue. 
I've tried to replace the files of the current betheme with the newest one via FTP but the fonts and styles are getting totally wrecked. Do you have any suggestions how to fix this?
The domain name is www.businessview.bg. I've tried the fix with replacing theme fiels and the changes are visible on www.stage.businessview.bg.
Also worth noting is that the wordpress version is 5.1.6 because if I update the WP revolution slider stops working (because it's older version and isn't compatible with WP 5.4.2).
Tell me if you need any further information.

Edit:
I've just tried to export the options from the website with correct styling ( the older one - businessview.bg ) and then import them on the newest version WP and BeTheme website (stage.businessview.bg) but nothing changed.

Regards,
Kaloyan

Comments

• Hello,
    If you have already installed the latest version of the betheme and your styles are gone, please resave your theme options, it should solve the problem.
    Also, do you use the static css? - If so, please disable it (Theme Options > Global > Advanced)

I will paste you instruction how to update the theme correctly below:
    http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#general
    Theme updates will not delete your content unless you have changed the files directly in which case we suggest using a child theme.
    We also recommend creating a backup file.
    Please remove the theme completely from your theme folder and install a fresh copy. Do not overwrite files.
    thanks