Anchors Links in the menu scroll too far

edited August 2020 in Menu / Mega menu
I have a mixture of normal Liks and anchor links in the menu. In the menu area "Gastronomische Betriebe" the anchor links  scroll too far into the following line.  For example http://dev.better-taste.de/gastronomische-betriebe/#koenigx the anchor is clearly higher up by the logo "KönigX57".

Comments

• Hey,
    you need to add more top padding to those sections so you can land without covering some of the content.
    thanks
  • hello top padding unfortunately does not solve the problem. an example, when i'm on the start page and then click in the menu on > Gastronomische Betriebe> submenu "speisewerk", the page scrolls to the middle of the "speisewerk" section, but the anchor is right at the top of the logo "speisewerk".

When I use the submenu "Gastronomische Betriebe" within the page "Gastronomische Betriebe", the anchors work as they should.
  • Hey,
    please try to disable all of your plugins, custom css and JS for a while. Then clear your browser cache and check again.
    The problem is that much of the page content is still loading while its is scrolling, this is why the place it scrolls to gets lowered.
    thanks