Problem with Iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus

As you can see in the screenshot attached, there is a problem in the responsive mode only for iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus.
The problem is also present in your demo.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Hi,

we have tested business demo on iphone6 and everything works fine. Something must be wrong with your device or cache on device side because it's not how this page looks on iphone.
  • I've tested in more device,  i've tested also in browserstack.
    My client unfortunately have an iphone 6 , and the problem is present also in its device.
    I can assure the issue is present.
  • We have checked in browserstack already and our demo works properly. We did not noticed anything wrong and because it's only on your device, we have no possibility to help you. Our website was made in accordance to best responsive practices and theme for sure works fine on these mobile devices.
  • Browserstak screenshot mode has found the issue, as shown in the screenshot of the first message.
    All the employees of my client have iphone 6, and all have the same problem.
    It's not an isolated issue of a single device...
  • As we mentioned previously we can't help until we don't see this problem on our side. We asked 3 colleges who uses iphone 6 and all confirmed that demo works fine. One of them made even screenshot http://pasteboard.co/BdEKYuH.jpg and as you see demo works fine. So because we can't recreate this issue on our side, we can't help.

BTW We got many users who uses iphone 6 and we never heard about the issues related with this device.
  • Have you look at my site?
    www.esterminal.com?
  • No, we didn't. We checked our demo because you mentioned that our demo is a problem as well. But because your website got a lot of errors, can't be checked. Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many html errors you got.
  • Thanks for the support
  • Thanks for the screenshots but as we wrote before we can't help unfortunately because we tested demos on iphone 6 device and everything works fine. We have completely no idea what is wrong on your side. We also checked under browserstack and it doesn't look the same on our side. We also did a screenshot from browserstack http://pasteboard.co/CEnqwhG.png and as you see it looks completely different then on your side.
  • The live simulation on browserstack is different from screenshot.
  • We showed you the same screenshot as you did. This is exactly the same and as you see everything works fine. There is nothing to be fixed and we are 100% sure about this. Also if you don't know how responsive works, we recommend to read some articles about responsive design. If responsive will be broken, it will be broken all all devices like ipads, iphones, android phones and many other. Sorry but this is all we can say in this case. We have nothing more to add.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Dear Support, i know exatcly how responsive work.This is the first time i've found an issue like this.
    The support response is only arrogant and not good at all.
    Thanks for not understanding.
  • edited May 2015
    Don't you think that this is a little bit funny that you are the only one who got this problem on over 11000 users? Because in our opinion this is very funny. We sent you screenshots from original iPhone 6 device and it's still not enough for you. And because you have no idea what you are talking about, we can't help. We tested this demo on iPhone 6 original device and everything works fine so it's not our problem that something is wrong on your side only. To be sure, during this weekend personally i tested demo on 2 different devices of my colleges and also everything works great. So please don't tell us that responsive does not work. Also if you know how responsive works, you should know that for responsive layout is responsible css and if responsive won't work, will not work on any other device as well. We even checked this under browserstack and we also made a screenshot to show you that everything works fine. And except checking on iphone 6 original device and browserstack you're trying to tell us that our browserstack and the devices where we checked all are broken. Don't you think this is ridiculous?

Sorry but this is all we have to say.