My theme not taken any update

Hi all 

I need to solve my problem, from betheme option its not take any update. Logo or Social media also the colors its take any change 

Please i need to solve this issue 

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • tafilahwomen.org

this is the link also today i made the update on betheme then i got error 

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /home/tafilahw/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/post-types/class-mfn-post-type.php on line 117

There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

there is nothing in my mailbox 

• Hello,
    Please delete whole betheme folder from the themes directory in wordpress using ftp.
    Then install the BeTheme once more, your content will not be removed because all of the data is stored in the database.

If you are worried about losing them, please make a backup in your hosting services.
    thanks