Different headers

Hi Betheme :)

Is it possible to have two different headers? Using one the the mainpage/homepage and then another on the rest? I don't like the transparent on anyone but my mainpage where I have my rev slider.

Comments

• Hi,

yes, it is possible. You can do this with Layouts configurator option.

Thanks!
  • Awesome.

Okay so I have a fairly complicated question, but I'd really appreciate if you'd try to help me out. Let me try to explain. My site is based on the Massage theme.

So I love the frontpage, and I want to keep it like it is. Similar to the Massage with the revolution slider, transparent menu and all that. However, on all the other pages http://daniaevents.com/fit/ for instance, there's a header because if there's not the transparent menu would fuck the site up. Is it possible to have the frontpage/mainpage like the Massage, but have the others like completely normal sites? For instance like the Tourist theme or so.
  • Did you studied layouts configurator option we mentioned above? Because this is the only way to use different headers per different pages. If you want to use different header for homepage only, then you can assign different layout for homepage but leave default settings for the res of the pages.